Financial Highlights2013 highlights:
- Sales increased to $1.543 billion, our 14th consecutive year of sales growth.
- Trading profit increased to $4.6 million or 3.5% to $138.3 million.
- Net earnings increased 0.6% to $64.3 million.
- Quarterly dividends to shareholders increased to 7.7% to $0.28 per share.
- Return on average equity was 21.0%, our eighth consecutive year greater than 20.0%
- Total returns to shareholders were 15.1% for the year and were 16.2% on a compound annual basis over the past five years.